- Meditate or do Yoga in order to reduce or eliminate stress. You can also practice positive self-talk in order to invoke more positive emotions to feel better.
- Use hydrotherapy to relieve pain or discomfort from your body. Simply take a hot shower for several minutes, followed by a quick cool shower for 30 seconds. If you do this at least 2 or 3 times you will achieve the benefits. Be sure to lay down in bed for at least 20 minutes afterward.
- Utilize a sauna for sweating the toxins out through your skin. Be sure that you drink plenty of water before you go in, and shower afterwards to wash away the toxins that have been secreted.
- Try dry skin brushing to exfoliate the dead skin and help eliminate toxins that are there. You can stimulate your lymph nodes to remove toxins.
- Yes, getting exercise for an hour a day is the best way to stimulate detox. The very best exercise you can do is Yoga, but there are others that have strong health benefits as well such as simply jumping a rope for an hour. There is a martial arts exercise that has specific moves that are designed to help your body detoxify and cleanse itself, it is called Qigong. You might give it a try if you are interested.