- Consume a healthy diet rich in grains and organic fresh fruits and vegetables. Brown rice is a better choice over white rice, and some vegetables that help to aid in detoxing include: artichokes, broccoli, cabbage, chlorella, radishes, spirulina, and seaweed.
- You can help to cleanse the liver by drinking green tea, and taking herbal supplements like milk thistle, dandelion root, and burdock.
- You can stimulate your liver to produce glutathione for cleansing toxins by taking extra vitamin C.
- Be sure that you are drinking at least two quarts of natural spring water daily while you are cleansing. If you add fruits or vegetables to your water you can get an extra nutrient burst every time you drink.
- Relax and learn to take deep breaths in order to allow oxygen to fill your lungs which will then circulate throughout your entire body.